Tommy Ross - Redefining The Remix (2010)

From 2010, this is my 13th album and latest release to date. It is the first album in which I only released online although I do plan to release a cd version of limited run probably later this year. The album is critically acclaimed, been the subject of an internet interview, and caused my website to get 1,000 hits a month.  Hundreds have downloaded. "Twice as diverse as the average singer-songwriter" "I've never heard an album with so many different styles of rock yet it gels wonderfully"

1 Magic Flute (Psychedelic Flower Girl Mix)
2 When The Daylight Comes (The Dedicated To Ian Hunter In Three Acts Mix)
3 Revolution Reggae Chant (The Complete 24 Track Version)
4 Identity (The Double Drummer Jam Mix)
5 The Dream (The Extended Dream Mix)
6 Partridge-O-Rama (The I Still Have A Crush On Susan Dey Mix)
7 Day By Day (The Crystal Ball Version)
8 Dethrone The Champ (Dedicated To McD Mix)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/d0_VCT2g/Redefining_The_Remix.html?

JUST ADDED!  INTERNET INTERVIEW-
http://www.madeloud.com/articles/interviews/tommy-ross-talks-redefining-remixes-bush-bashing   

Comments

Popular Posts